Events List Updated 3/26/21
I have no firm in-person bookings at this point. Meanwhile, I’ve added a page for Podcasts and Videos, so do check that out! I have presented at several virtual conferences and Mother Earth Fairs Online.
Here’s how to access those virtual workshops:
Online: Food Independence Course Part Two has been released on 3/26/21.
It consists of eight video presentations, most of which come with pdf handouts. My contribution is Growing Asian Greens, and pairs nicely with Guide to Asian Vegetables with Wendy Kiang-Spray, author of The Chinese Kitchen Garden: Growing Techniques and Family Recipes from a Classic Cuisine. Other topics include Dandelion Wine, Homemade Teas, Food Conversations, Passive Solar Greenhouse Design, Productive Growing from Home, and Growing Your Own Spices.
Part One of the Food Independence Course includes seven videos, most with handouts, and there is a free preview of DIY Sourdough Basics with Jessica Moody. other topics include Your Edible Yard, the Chinese Greenhouse, Community Meat Buying Club and Mindful Meat Eating, Practical Yogurt and Emma’s Cool crops.
You can subscribe to the All-Access Bundle for $2.99/month (or $35 for a year).
- Once you register for All-Access, you will receive access to all 47 current video workshops and prerecorded webinars plus anything new that we add.
- All the workshop videos are pre-recorded and can be viewed whenever you like and however many times you like.
- Because the videos can be viewed at your convenience, you can watch them on your schedule, not ours!
- At MOTHER EARTH NEWS, all of our content, including these workshops, are designed to empower you to become less dependent on systemic products or services. What does that mean? This is an opportunity learn how to save a lot of money on things such as groceries, expensive health products, energy, and more!
- Unlike at the physical FAIRS, where workshops take place simultaneously, you won’t have to pick and choose which workshops to watch! Most folks can enjoy only 10 to 12 workshops maximum at a physical FAIR. Now you can see them all!
- No additional travel expenses, such as hotel rooms, airfare, gas, pet care, dining out, etc.
- All dogs are allowed!!!
My previous contribution is an 8-part Garden Planning Course
Before that, I did a workshop on Winter Cover Crops for Gardeners as part of the Winter Gardening Course.
All these and many more videos and handouts are available as part of the All-Access Bundle
The Organic Growers School Spring Conference has already happened. If you missed it, you can still get access, until September 2021, to the recorded content: CLICK HERE.
If we manage to mask up, stay distant, get vaccinated and wash our hands frequently, I may be at the in-person Mother Earth News Fair at Seven Springs, Pennsylvania, September 17-19, 2021. You can order your wrist bands already!